Home > Touch Monitors > Elo LCD Touch Screen Monitors > Elo Warranty Programs
Elo has two warranty programs for additional peace of mind in demanding business environments.
- Elo offers an extended warranty program which offers an additional 1 to 2 years on the standard warranty.
- Elo also offers an advanced unit replacement (AUR) program. If a monitor fails within the AUR timeframe then Elo will immediately send a replacement unit.
|| Standard/Extended Warranty
|| Advanced Unit Replacement
|Replacement Parts/ Kits
|Replacement Unit Shipping
|Returned Unit Shipping:
|| Customer Responsible (U.S)
Customer Responsible (Canada)
Customer Responsible (Canada)
Extended Warranty Features
Every Elo touch monitor or computer comes with a standard depot warranty. You have the option of extending that warranty. The Extended Warranty Option adds a 1 or 2 year period to the standard warranty of the Elo product.
- Standard warranty is a return to depot warranty. The average turnaround for the repaired Elo monitor is 3 – 5 business days from when the monitor is received at the repair depot.
- The length of the standard warranty varies depending on the model and size of the monitor.
- This warranty covers the monitor only. Additional add-on peripherals not covered.
- In the event a specific model is discontinued during warranty extension Elo may send asubstitute model for replacement.
Advanced Unit Replacement Program (AUR) Features
- Next business day AUR replacement is valid for US locations. Shipping to Canada may require more than one day due to customs.
- Replacement and returned unit shipping charges in the US are prepaid by Elo. For Canada, Elo pays shipping for an expedited replacement unit. Customer is responsible for return shipment to the U.S. and duty charges.
- The Elo TouchSystems AUR program covers the basic desktop touchmonitors or touchcomputers listed.*
- Touchmonitor or touchcomputer AUR coverage may be purchased within 2 years after purchasing an Elo touchmonitor or touchcomputer.
- AUR program coverage is only available for sale through the vendor where the original Elo touchmonitor or touchcomputer was purchased.
- AUR coverage is valid for the life of the standard 3-year warranty or can be extended by purchasing a 1- or 2-year extended warranty.
- All conditions of the standard touchmonitor and touchcomputer warranties apply.
- For standard warranty details, please review the Elo Return and Repair Policy at www.elotouch.com.
*Peripherals, operating system, application software and open-frame touchmonitors are not covered by this program.
How AUR Works:
- Request an AUR replacement by applying for an RMA online at www.elotouchexpress.com.
- Once your request is verified, an RMA number is issued and a replacement unit (new or refurbished) is shipped to you.
- If Elo receives the replacement request before 12 PM PST on a business day, the replacement unit will ship same day. If the request is received after 12 PM PST, product will ship the following business day.
- With the replacement unit, you will also receive a return kit, which includes return instructions, tape to seal the shipping box, and a prepaid return label (US only) to ship the product back to Elo.
- If the return is received within 15 business days, no charge is applied. If the product is not returned within 15 business days, you will be charged for the cost of the replacement unit.
For more information, please contact Elo Customer Sales and Support at 1-800-557-1458 or email@example.com.