Welcome! This page explains some
general information about ordering from our online store.
There are several ways to find what you want:
- All pages have direct links to different categories and sometimes to individual items.
- The alphabetical index has a listing of all pages on the site. Click on the Index button on the home page to see it.
- Our store is searchable. Click on the Search page link and enter the word or words you are looking for.
- You can make use of our dynamic drop down menus.
- There are text links at the bottom of most pages for text only browsers.
- We are constantly reviewing ways to improve the shopping experience for our customers. Watch for navigation aids to help you find products within each section of the site.
POS World is easy and secure. When you place an order, you can feel confident that your credit card information is protected by our
This button adds the item to your shopping basket.
Putting something in your shopping basket does not commit you to buying it. After you put something in your basket, you can choose to place the order immediately, or continue shopping.
You can put as many items as you want in your shopping basket. When you're finished and want to place
the order, you can get back to your shopping basket by clicking on the Show
Items In Cart button.
If you click on the Order button and get no response,
it is probably because you can't connect securely to our server.
As a test, try going to https://www.microsoft.com. If you can't connect securely to Microsoft either, then
- You're using a very old version of your browser, in which case you should
- Or you are behind a corporate firewall that won't allow secure connections. Ask your network administrator, or order from home.
Other problems are typically a result of software settings and/or 3rd party
programs which block cookies. While we encourage the use of such software,
and even use these programs ourselves, setting the program to block all
cookies is not recommended.
A cookie is no more than a small amount of data that is sent to your browser
from a web server and stored on your computer's
ID. This way, if you place an item in the shopping cart,
leave for a while, and then return, your products will still be there. If
you have disabled the accepting cookies function in your browser, the
shopping cart will not work properly. An indication that this function has
been disabled is a message which states your cart is empty even after you
have attempted to add a product to your order or you cannot add more than
one item. To correct this, you must
enable the acceptance of cookies on your browser's option screen. You should
try a lower setting for cookies. Even the second highest privacy setting
will allow the cart to function. If all else fails, give us a call. We
happily accept phone orders.
At POS World, standard 3-5 day shipping is free for all items, regardless of
dollar amount or quantity. All shipments going to Georgia are subject to sales
tax unless the product is for resale. Click the Company Info / Policies page from any page in the store
for further details.